As we are the fast-approaching end of 2017, we have recently been creating a lot of content on what’s expected to come in 2018 by studying current trends and we believe consumers will continue to take utilize voice devices more in 2018 hence voice search optimization will continue to be a hot topic in 2018.
We came across infographic below from another site that we’d like to share
2018 Will Be Year of Voice Search
- Voice search is on the rise as more than 50% of all searches will be voice searches by 2020
- Nearly half of people use voice search they are researching products
- Currently, around 20-25% of mobile searches are done as voice searches
- Around 21% of mobile users who perform voice search said they don’t like typing on mobile hence they use voice search
- 1 in 5 searches on an Android app in the U.S. was through voice as of May 2016
- Voice search is much faster and more convenient than traditional search
- Google reports that 40% of adults use voice search looking directions and 43% of teens use voice search to call others
As you can see, voice search is among top 2018 SEO trends, voice search must be an integral part of your SEO and marketing strategy for 2018 and beyond.